Pages

Thursday, February 15, 2024

A New Challenge at Creations in Pink

Hey there and welcome. I hope you have a fabulous week so far. In this post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Creations in Pink. Our theme is always “Anything Goes in Mainly Pink”, so just as long as you have MORE PINK than any other colors in your creations, you’re good to join in the fun.

To make this card, I went shopping my stash where I found some lovely DP scraps in usable sizes. So, for coloring the image, I grabbed markers in matching shades. After adhering all my mats and layers, I die cut some hearts and added them as embellishments.


I hope you like how it turned out, and I really look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge!


Hugs,

Jinny


Stamp used: Pepe L’Souris in Love (The Paper Shelter)


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Colorful Options February Challenge Pink

Crafty Calendar February Challenge Add a Heart

Allsorts Challenge Week 767 Hearts

Crafty Catz Challenge #665 Valentine’s or With Love

Stamping Sensations February Challenge Animals, Birds, or Creatures

We Love Stamping February Challenge Romance

Creative Inspirations February Challenge For Someone You Love / A Special Friend

Let’s Craft and Create Challenge #204 Stripes

Polkadoodles WK 6 Anything Goes

PIP Challenge 2406 Anything Goes

10 comments:

Dena J said...

So cute! What a fun image and Valentine. Thank you so much for joining the Hearts challenge at Allsorts.

Linby said...

So sweet! Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

brenda said...

That image is a real little sweetie and perfect at both Allsorts and We Love Stamping challenges, many thanks for joining in.

B x

Sarah said...

What a super cute card!! thank you for sharing at Allsorts. Sarah

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and design-love the cute image.Thank you for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
Carol DT x

kiwimeskreations said...

such a cute image Jinny, and beautifully coloured - an overall pretty card in pinks :)
Thank you for sharing this gorgeous creation with us at We Love Stamping, and using the theme this month
Blessings
Maxine WLS DT

Wendy said...

Beautiful paper choices to go with that adorable mouse! Thank you for sharing and playing along with Polkadoodles ~ Wendy

Billie A said...

so cute. Darling image and coloring. So glad you shared over at Crafty Catz.

My Crafting corner said...

Gorgeous papers and a lovely image Jinny.Thank you for joining our challenge at
Let's Craft and Create this week and good luck.. Ursula Uphof DT

Mrs.B said...

This is so sweet,
Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.
Avril xx

A Small Treat Bag for Creative Knockouts

Hey there and welcome. I hope you have a wonderful week so far. In today’s post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Creative Knockouts . T...