Pages

Thursday, June 8, 2023

Outside Fun Challenge at Creative Knockouts

Hey there and welcome. I hope you have a wonderful week so far. In today’s post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Creative Knockouts. The theme for the next two weeks is “Outside Fun”, and Dr Digis as our generous sponsor offers 2 images to one winner, so I really hope you will find some time to join us.

The image I played with for this challenge is called Charcoal Chuck. To make this card, I started with stenciling the background. While it was drying, I colored the hilarious image using alcohol markers. In my digital stash, I found a DP from Doodle Pantry, which was just perfect for this occasion. To get a more interesting look, I tore the patterned paper before adhering it onto my card base. Next, I glued down my image and stamped the sentiment. As a final touch, I applied Crystal Stickles and added some white highlights, and my card was done.


I hope you like how it turned out, and I really look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge!


Hugs,

Jinny


Stamp used: Charcoal Chuck (Dr. Digi)


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

The Paper Shelter Challenge 557 For that Special Man

613 Avenue June Challenge In the Good Old Summertime

Digi Choosday WK 22 Anything Goes

Polkadoodles Challenge WK22 Anything Goes

PIP Challenge 2322 Anything Goes

Stencil Fun June Challenge Anything Goes

The Paper Funday June Challenge Anything Goes

Penny’s Paper-Crafty Challenge 548 Anything Goes

10 comments:

Jane Savage said...

Love this, such a fab and fun card just perfect for Father's Day!
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

Diane said...

What a super fun card and image, perfect for Father's Day!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Stencil Fun!
Diane SF Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Stencil Fun}
{Triple B}
{Simply Clean & Simple} Coming July 7th

Judy McKay said...

Perfect card, very humorous. Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT https://avenue613.blogspot.com/

Donna Walls said...

Great card and the coloring on the charcoal briquets is perfect! Thanks for inspiring us at the Paper Funday Challenge and we look forward to seeing more from you soon.
Donna xx
Paper Funday Challenge
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge

Lori Podolsky said...

Such a wonderful card, Jinny. Love the sentiment also. Thanks for joining our latest challenge on The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog. Good luck, and hope to see you again soon. Lori - DT

Arteconpapelmaderaehilos said...

Fabulous card, perfect for Father's Day!
Thank you for joining with us at The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog
Good luck with your entry
Maritza DT

StampinwithAnita said...

Absolutely love it! Such a cute digi and I love how you put your scene together! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge this month and hope to see you again.

Renske Wishes You said...

Great and fun card. Love it. Thank you for joining the Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Good luck with your entry.

Crafty Hugs, Renske Penny's DT

Sandy said...

Looks like hard work lol. A fun creation. Apologies for being late commenting and thanks for joining in the challenge at 613 Avenue Create.
Hugs, Sandy DT member.

Granmargaret said...

Great work. Thank you for joining the challenge at The Paper Shelter. Hope to see you again.

A Small Treat Bag for Creative Knockouts

Hey there and welcome. I hope you have a wonderful week so far. In today’s post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Creative Knockouts . T...