Pages

Sunday, June 4, 2023

Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends

Hey there and welcome. I hope you have a wonderful weekend so far. In today’s post, I‘d like to share my DT creation for Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. The theme for the next two weeks is “Anything Goes”, and Conie Fong as our generous sponsor offers 3 singe images to one lucky winner, so I really hope you will find some time to join us.

The adorable image I played with is called Eucalyptus Tree Koala. For coloring, I grabbed my Prisma colored pencils. After fussy cutting this cutie, I die cut a frame from some DP. I then adhered my image and frame onto a piece of acetate. Next, I placed some sequins and gems onto my card base and adhered the frame with foam adhesives. As a final touch, I added white highlights, and my card was done.



I hope you like how it turned out, and I really look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge!


Hugs,

Jinny


Stamp used: Eucalyptus Tree Koala (Conie Fong)


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

StarStampz Challenge #46 Nature

SheepSki Designs Challenge #75 For the Boys

Worldwide Crafters and Colorists Challenge #5 Anything Goes

Penny’s Challenge #547 Anything Goes

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Anything Goes

Gem of a Craft Challenge WK11 Anything Goes

Crafts Galore Challenge #112 Anything Goes

Digi Choosday Challenge WK21 Anything Goes

Crafty Catz Challenge #640 Anything Goes

Mirtillamente Challenge #21 Anything Goes

4 comments:

creationsnz said...

I like how it turned out too. Its fabulous and beautifully made. CarolG over from CCatz

Renske Wishes You said...

Great card. Love the cute image of the koala. Thank you for joining our Penny's Paper-Crafty challenge. Good luck with your entry.

Crafty hugs, Renske Penny's DT

tilly said...

what a lovely design and I love the sequins, thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge, Tilly

Andree said...

A super sweet card with that adorable koala. A great design for a shaker card.
Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore June Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck x

Feminine Challenge at Dream Valley

Hey there and welcome. I hope your week got off to a great start. In this post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Dream Valley . Our them...