Pages

Thursday, June 15, 2023

Humorous Challenge at The Crafter’s Cafe

Hey there and welcome. I hope you have a great week so far. In today’s post, I’d like to share my DT project for The Crafter’s Cafe. The theme is Humorous, and we have two wonderful sponsors: Dr. Digi and My BestiesDr. Digi offers    2 images to one winner, and My Besties offers 3 images to another winner, so I hope you will find some time to join us in the fun.

The wonderful image I played with is called The Rolling Gnomes. After printing the image, I first stenciled the cloud background. I then colored it with alcohol markers. Next, I die cut the panel and stamped the sentiment. As a finishing touch, I just added some white highlights here and there, and my card was done.


I hope you like how it turned out, and I really look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge!


Hugs,

Jinny


Stamp used: The Rolling Gnomes (Dr Digis)


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

The Paper Shelter Challenge #558 Get Outside

613 Avenue June Challenge In the Good Old Summertime

Simon Says Monday Challenge Masculine

PIP Challenge 2323 Anything Goes

Digi Choosday WK 22 Anything Goes

Polkadoodles Challenge WK23 Anything Goes

Gem of a Craft Challenge WK12 - Anything Goes

Penny’s Paper-Crafty Challenge 548 Anything Goes

Stencil Fun June Challenge Anything Goes

The Paper Funday June Challenge Anything Goes

6 comments:

Donna Walls said...

These are ZZ Top Gnomes! Awesome images, coloring and card design, Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Funday Challenge and we hope you'll share again soon!
Donna xx
Inspiration Station Challenge
Paper Funday Challenge
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

Bonnie Lynn said...

I love it!! What an awesome, and funny, card. Thank you for the giggle this morning. Thanks for joining us this week at Pammie's Inky Pinkies. Hope to see you again.

StampinwithAnita said...

This is a really good scene image! So fun...Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge this month and hope to see you again.

Diane said...

Fabulously fun card and scene!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Stencil Fun!
Diane SF Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Stencil Fun}
{Triple B}
{Simply Clean & Simple} Coming July 7th

Judy McKay said...

Adorable fun card. So cute. Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this month. Judy DT https://avenue613.blogspot.com/

Sandy said...

Oh, so much fun being had by those gnomes. Love it. Apologies for being late commenting and thanks for joining in the challenge at 613 Avenue Create.
Hugs, Sandy DT member.

A Small Treat Bag for Creative Knockouts

Hey there and welcome. I hope you have a wonderful week so far. In today’s post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Creative Knockouts . T...