Pages

Sunday, June 18, 2023

A New Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends

Hey there and I wish you all a very happy Sunday. In today’s post, I‘d like to share my DT creation for Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. The theme for the next two weeks is “Anything Goes”, and Dr Digi as our generous sponsor offers 2 images to one lucky winner, so I really hope you will find some time to join us. 

The fun image that I played with is called Santa Skidoo. To make this card, I started with stenciling the card base using  a Tim Holtz stencil and Distress ink in Broken China. While it was drying, I colored the wonderful image with Prisma colored pencils. After fussy cutting this cutie, I die cut a frame from red card stock. I then decided to soften the background a little bit, so I die cut a square from vellum. Next, I adhered all the prepared parts. As a finishing touch,      I added some gems and white highlights, and my card was done.


I hope you like how it turned out, and I really look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge!


Hugs,

Jinny


Stamp used: Santa Skidoo (Dr. Digi)


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Simon Says Monday Challenge Masculine

Let’s Create and Craft Challenge #196 Hip to be Square

MFT Christmas May Challenge

We Love 2 Create Challenge 5 Anything Goes

Penny’s Paper-Crafty Challenge 548 Anything Goes

PIP Challenge 2323 Anything Goes

The Paper Funday June Challenge Anything Goes

1 comment:

Maria Valente said...

Great card! Thank you for sharing at Penny's Challenges.
Hugs

A Small Treat Bag for Creative Knockouts

Hey there and welcome. I hope you have a wonderful week so far. In today’s post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Creative Knockouts . T...