Pages

Friday, October 1, 2021

Anything Goes Challenge at The Crafter’s Cafe

Hey there and welcome. Today, I want to share my DT project for The Crafter’s Cafe. The theme is Anything Goes, and Artsy Stamper as our fabulous sponsor offers 1 set for the winner, so I hope you will find some time to join in the fun.

To create this card, I started with stenciling the background using DOI in Iced Spruce. Instead of using a blending brush, I grabbed a sponge dauber for a change. While the card base was drying, I colored the image with Prisma colored pencils. After applying Stickles on to the fairy lights, I also added faux stitching, and my card was done.


I hope you like how my card turned out, and I really look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge!


Hugs,

Jinny


Stamp used: Seaside Holiday (The Artsy Stamper)

Stencil used: Mini Stencil Set 50 (Stampers Anonymous)


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Watercooler Challenge #325 All Things Masculine

PIP Challenge 2139 Anything Goes

TTCRD Challenge Anything Goes

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Anything Goes

Crafty Sentiments Challenge Anything Goes

Creatalicious Challenge #220 Anything Goes

Penny’s Challenge #506 Anything Goes

Color Crazy Challenge #39 Anything Goes

3 comments:

Donna Walls said...

I love this image and your coloring is wonderful. I like the placement of the focal panel. Thanks for linking up with us at the Colour Crazy Challenge and best of luck in the draw! Donna

NanaConnie said...

Love the Christmas beach theme, Jinny! Thanks for entering our "Anything Goes" challenge at Pammie's Inky Pinkies this week and good luck in the draw.
NanaConnie DT

Helen said...

Great card - thanks for sharing it with us at Penny's Challenge.

Helen x

Feminine Challenge at Dream Valley

Hey there and welcome. I hope your week got off to a great start. In this post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Dream Valley . Our them...