Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2021

Fall is in the Air Challenge at Creative Knockouts

Hey there and welcome. Today, I want to share my DT project for Creative Knockouts. The theme for this week is Fall is in the Air, and StarStampz as our generous sponsor offers 3 images for one lucky winner, so I really hope you will find some time to play along with us!

The image I used on my card is called Autumn Fall Girl Reading. I started with stenciling the clouds on the panel. Then I colored it with Prisma colored pencils. To add my sentiment, I did the eclipse technique. To get some dimension, I die cut the sentiment three more times and then glued them all together. In my stash, I found a piece of water colored paper, on which I stamped the leaves. It took me quite a while to fussy cut them, but they turned out to be so pretty, so it was worth the time! After adhering all the parts, I applied Stickles and Glossy Accents on the sentiment and the leaves. As a final touch, I added faux stitching lines, and my card was done.

I hope you like how it turned out, and I really look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge!

Hugs,

Jinny


Stamp used: Autumn Fall Girl Reading (StarStampz)

Die used: Bold Thanks (Alt & New)


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

As You Like it Challenge Autumn or Winter (I love autumn: In my region, we have Indian summer with fantastic weather :-) Just wonderful to enjoy!)

Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge #415 Die Cuts and/or Stencils

Color Crazy Craft Challenge Week 38 Anything Goes

Gem of a Craft Challenge #20 Anything Goes

PIP Challenge 2139 Anything Goes

TTCRD Challenge Anything Goes

Crafty Sentiments Challenge Anything Goes

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Anything Goes

5 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

What a lovely scene Jinny, it's fantastic!

Crafting Queen said...

Love this card, great scene and design. Thanks for joining TTCRD challenge. Anesha

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

Your card turned out great! Nothing like Fall beauty! Thanks for sharing your creativity with us over at PIP Challenges!
hugs

Lynne said...

A lovely autumnal card with great colours. Thank you for joining in at As You Like It. Lynne DT

Sarah said...

What a gorgeous autumnal card. Thank you so much for joining in at AYLI. Sarah DT

Feminine Challenge at Dream Valley

Hey there and welcome. I hope your week got off to a great start. In this post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Dream Valley . Our them...