Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Favorite Color Combo Challenge at The Crafter’s Cafe: Card #2

Hey there and welcome. This time, I want to share my second DT card for The Crafter’s Cafe. The theme is “Favorite Color Combo”, and we have three generous sponsors: Sheepski Designs, Stamper’s Delight, and Decosse’s Dynamite, so I hope you will find some time to join in the fun.

I made a set of Christmas cards using A Krafty Christmas Patterned Paper Mini Kit. As I mentioned in my previous post, I really like the color combination Kraft + α, but because of my finicky printer (which cannot print on thicker paper), I only use this combo with my rubber or clear stamps. So, this set is just right up my alley, and I love each and every pattern of it! At first, I wanted to make a set of small gift bags with matching tags, but I just could not find the dies, so I ended up with this set of cards. The sentiments I added by doing the eclipse technique.

I hope you like how my cards turned out, and I really look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge!


Hugs,

Jinny


Paper set used: A Krafty Christmas Patterned Paper Mini Kit (Decosse’s Dynamite)

Dies used: Adore Alpha Set (Pinkfresh Studio), Merry Christmas (Memory Box)


I would like to enter these cards into the following challenges:

Watercooler Challenges #324-All About Occasions

TTCRD Challenge-Anything Goes

PIP Challenge 2137-Anything Goes

2 comments:

Tracie said...

What fun cards. Great holiday cards. Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges.

craftycreationsbydebbie said...

Such a lovely set of Christmas cards, love the design of them. Thank you for joining with this weeks challenge at TTCRD. Debbie DT

A Slide & Pop Draw Birthday Treat Box

Hey there and welcome. I hope you have a fabulous week so far. In today’s post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Creative Knockouts . Th...