Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2021

An Altered Stamped Image

Hey there and welcome. Today, I have a one layer CAS card to share. The fairy image that I used on this card actually holds a flower in her hands, but I altered it: When inking the clear stamp, I very carefully left out the flower part. Then I stamped a leaf onto the empty space, so she is now holding that instead. To keep this card one layer, I had to do some masking when stamping. For coloring, I used Prisma colored pencils. After hand writing the sentiment, my Valentine’s Day card for next year was done :-)


I hope you like how it turned out and thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,

Jinny


Stamp used: Cute as a Bug (Penny Black)

Digital version: Baby Fairy Butterfly (Mo's Digital Pencil)


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Mo’s Digital Challenge #307 Mo’s Retiring Images

As You Like it Challenge Autumn or Winter (I love autumn: In my region, we have Indian summer with fantastic weather :-) Just wonderful to enjoy!)

Addicted to CAS Challenge #207 Autumn

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Card + Matching Envelope

Di’s Digi Challenge Favorite Color Combination (Kraft + other colors)

Color Crazy Craft Challenge Week 38 Anything Goes

PIP Challenge 2139 Anything Goes

Gem of a Craft Challenge #20 Anything Goes

Creatalicious Challenge #219 - Anything Goes

5 comments:

Chrissy said...

So precious and an adorable card, love your colouring on Kraft, gorgeous.
Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge this fortnight at As You Like It..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Barb Ghig said...

Such a darling image! Beautiful coloring and I love that you chose Kraft for your card base ~ Thanks so much for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS!

Jaydee said...

Such a cute image and so beautifully colored. I love that you made this on a kraft base, too. So glad you joined us at ATCAS this week
Jaydee

Grenouille Greetings said...

I am always so impressed by people who can colour on Kraft card stock and this is no exception. I love the positioning of this lovely fairy with the autummn leaves falling off the page. Great colouoring! Great sentiment! And wonderful matching envelope! Thank you for playing along with our challenge at Mo's Digital Pencil this month with this delightful card! Hugs, Lesley

Zw@@n said...

Oh wow, I love this one layer/CAS easelcard. Nicely coloured. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. xx Wilma

A Pencil Holder for Penny’s Challenge

Hi there and welcome. I hope you have a fantastic week so far. Today, I’d like to share my DT creation for Penny’s Paper-Crafty Challenge . ...