Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2021

Halloween or Black/Purple/Orange Color Challenge at Creative Knockouts

Hey there and welcome. Today, I want to share my DT project for Creative Knockouts. The theme for this week is Halloween or Black/Purple/Orange Color Challenge, and All Dressed Up as our generous sponsor offers 2 images for one lucky winner, so I really hope you will find some time to play along with us!

To make this card, I started with inking up my card base with DOI in Seedless Preserves. While this was drying, I colored up the adorable image called Magical Day with Prisma colored pencils. After coloring, I heat embossed the panel with clear & holographic embossing powder. How it shines and sparkles is just so beautiful! Then I finished my card base by stamping the bats and splattering some metallic paint in purple. Finally, I backed my panel with orange card stock, adhered that using craft foam, and my card was done.


I hope you like how it turned out, and I really look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge!

Hugs,

Jinny


Stamp used: Magical Day (All Dressed Up)


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

StarStampz Challenge #27 Halloween/Autumn/Thanksgiving

Digi Doodle Challenge #43 Fall and/or Halloween

Crafty Calendar Challenge Halloween

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Spooky/Halloween

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Spooky/Halloween

Di’s Digi Challenge Creepy or Cute

Digi Choosday Challenge #42 Anything Goes

All Dressed Up October Challenge #122 Anything Goes

Penny’s Paper-Crafty Challenge #507 Anything Goes

Color Crazy Challenge #41 Anything Goes

TTCRD Challenge Anything Goes

12 comments:

Jackie C said...

Just perfect for the Challenge!
Great project!
Fabulous that you have shared this with us here at Colour Crazy.
Good luck and we hope you will come back again! Jackie DT Member xxx

Myriam said...

Beautiful colouring, love the bling bling!
Thanks for playing with us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Craft Challenge.
I hope to see you next time.
Hugs, Myriam
DT Polkadoodles

Maria Valente said...

This is such a sweet design and layout! Thank you for playing along at Penny's Challenges.

Kinjal Trivedi said...

Love the coloring and that shine! Very cool. Best of luck and hope we can see you again. Kinjal DT https://pennyschallenges.blogspot.com/

Jana Forrest said...

Jinny I love everything about this card. The idea of embossing the whole image never occurred to me. Nicely done. Thanks for sharing over at Penny's Challenge. DT~Jana

Kelly Schelske said...

Oh goodness Jinny, this is adorable! Love the sparkle and the great textures! Great work!

Aunty Sue said...

Love all the sparkle and thanks for sharing at DDS

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

Beautiful Halloween project. Thank you for joining Star Stampz challenge
Hugs
Danka DT

Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

Maz said...

How adorable - loving the sparkle :) Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Challenge - best of luck!
Maz DT
https://blackheartcrafts.blogspot.com/

Marilyn said...

Beautiful card, great colouring and all shimmer and sparkle is gorgeous!
Thanks for joining us at the All Dressed Up challenge, good luck in the draw and I hope you come back again soon.
Marilyn S

Ginny said...

So glad you're playing along with us on Star Stampz Challenge Blog. All the best!
--- DT Gina Ang---

sweetpea said...

Cute card. Thank you for sharing with us at the Colour Crazy Craft Challenge Janet DT.

A Pencil Holder for Penny’s Challenge

Hi there and welcome. I hope you have a fantastic week so far. Today, I’d like to share my DT creation for Penny’s Paper-Crafty Challenge . ...