Pages

Saturday, June 15, 2024

Include a Gnome Challenge at The Crafter’s Cafe

Hey there and welcome. I hope you have a wonderful week so far. In this post, I’d like to share my DT creation for The Crafter’s Cafe. Our theme is ‘Include a Gnome’, and we have SheepSki Designs as our fabulous sponsor, so I hope you’ll find some time to join us in the fun.

For this challenge, I played with the image called Garden Party. For coloring this fun image, I grabbed Copic markers. After that, I matted it onto red cardstock. I then added white highlights. To add the sentiment, I did the eclipse technique.



I hope you like how it turned out, and I really look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge!


Hugs,

Jinny


Stamp used: Garden Party (SheepSki Designs), sentiment die (Memory Box)


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create For the Guys

Crafty Catz Challenge #674 Make It Masculine

Creative Inspirations June Challenge Christmas in June

As You Like It Challenge Favorite: With or Without Words (I definitely prefer sentiments because without them my projects don’t feel finished enough. But in some cases if I’m absolutely not sure for whom the creation will be, I just leave it out and add it later.)

SheepSki Designs Challenge #87 Anything Goes

Digi Choosday Challenge WK 22 Anything Goes

Polkadoodles Challenge WK 23 Anything Goes

We Love to Create Challenge 5 Anything Goes

PIP Challenge 2423 Anything Goes

4 comments:

Tracie said...

What an adorable card. I just love those gnomes. Thanks for sharing with us at PIP Challenges.

Jane Savage said...

Such a really fun card with fabulous colouring!
Thank you for joining us again at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things! xxx

chrissy xx said...

I LOve to see Christmas card A.Y.R.
What sweeties they are! FAB colours too.
Thank you so much for sharing them with us at Crafty Catz.
Chrissyxx

Card Creator said...

Wow! So stunning! I love me some gnomies and the popped up element did not disappoint. I totally love this card and your idea process. Thank you so much for sharing this with us at 613 Avenue
~Tamara

Fun Fold Challenge at Creative Knockouts

  Hi there and welcome. I hope you have a fantastic week so far. In today’s post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Creative Knockouts . ...