Pages

Monday, June 3, 2024

A Bookmark for ‘A Place to Start Challenge’

Hey there and welcome. I hope your week got off to a fantastic start. In this post, I would like to share my DT creation for A Place to Start Challenge Blog. The theme for June is Anything Goes with optional twist "Anything But a Card".  This month, we have Mirtillamente as our generous sponsor, so I hope you will join us in the fun.

For this challenge, I made a simple bookmark. The image I played with is called Boho Halfmoon, and I colored it using markers. Making bookmarks is my favorite way of using up all those beautiful but tiny DP scraps. After fussy cutting the image, I adhered it with foam tapes. Those soft colors aren’t what I usually tend to use, but I really like how it turned out and hope that the recipient will like it as much as I do :-)

 


I hope you like how it turned out, and I really look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge!


Hugs,

Jinny


Stamp used: Boho Halfmoon (Mirtillamente)


I would like to enter this bookmark into the following challenges:

Mirtillamente Challenge #32 Anything Goes

Polkadoodles Challenge WK 21 Anything Goes

Digi Choosday Challenge WK 21 Anything Goes

Gem of a Craft Challenge WK11 Anything Goes

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Anything Goes

Classic Designs Challenge May/June Anything Goes

Crafty Catz Challenge #673 Anything Goes

1 comment:

Billie A said...

Cute bookmark. I like the image and colors. So glad you shared over at Crafty Catz

Fun Fold Challenge at Creative Knockouts

  Hi there and welcome. I hope you have a fantastic week so far. In today’s post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Creative Knockouts . ...