Pages

Wednesday, June 5, 2024

A New Anything Goes Challenge at Penny’s Paper-Crafty

Hi there and welcome. I hope you have a fantastic week so far. In this post, I’d like to share my DT card for Penny’s Paper-Crafty Challenge. Our theme is always Anything Goes, and I hope you will find some time to play along with us.

The image I used to make this card is called Anouska Roselily Flower Pot, and I colored it with markers. After coloring,  I adhered the panel on a top-folding note card. I then glued the card base onto the brown die-cut cardstock.



I hope you like how it turned out, and I really look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge!


Hugs,

Jinny


Stamp used: Anouska Roselily Flower Pot (Color of Love)


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Through the Purple Haze Challenge #215 Anything Goes

Polkadoodles Challenge WK 21 Anything Goes

Digi Choosday Challenge WK 21 Anything Goes

1 comment:

Renske Neutel said...

Hi, Great card and beautiful colouring. Thank you for joining the Polkadoodles challenge this week. Good luck with your entry.

Crafty Hugs, Renske Polkadoodles DT.

Fun Fold Challenge at Creative Knockouts

  Hi there and welcome. I hope you have a fantastic week so far. In today’s post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Creative Knockouts . ...