Pages

Friday, December 15, 2023

A New Challenge at Creations in Pink

Hey there and welcome. I hope you have a wonderful week so far. In this post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Creations in Pink. Our theme is always “Anything Goes in Mainly Pink”, so just as long as you have MORE PINK than any other colors in your creations, you’re good to join in the fun. Our sponsor for this challenge is The Paper Shelter, and I really hope you will play along with us this time around.

I’ve been of course making a bunch of Christmas cards lately, so this time, I decided to make a birthday card. The gorgeous image that I played with today is called Exotic Enchantment. It's such a gorgeous image and so much fun to color. For coloring, I grabbed Copic markers. After fussy cutting the image, I also die cut a frame. This I colored in with the darkest pink shade that I had used on the image. Next, I stamped the sentiment onto the cad base and glued three gems. After adding some beads, I adhered the frame with foam tapes. As a finishing touch, I added more of those iridescent gems onto the acetate, and my shaker card was done.

 


I hope you like how it turned out, and I really look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge!


Hugs,

Jinny


Stamp used: Exotic Enchantment (The Paper Shelter)


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

The Paper Shelter Challenge Celebrations

Passion for Markers Challenge Week 719 Add a Sentiment

The Paper Funday 5th Birthday Bash Challenge Birthday

Stamping Sensation December Challenge Favorite Colors (pink shades)

Digi Choosday Challenge WK48 Anything Goes

We Love Stamping December Challenge Anything Goes

Let’s Craft and Create Challenge #202 Anything Goes

Penny’s Paper-Crafty Challenge #561 Anything Goes

11 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Your shaker card is so pretty. I love the iridescent gems you added. Thank you so much for joining our latest challenge at Let's Craft and Create. Cheryl W, DT

brenda said...

You certainly nailed the pink brief her, so pretty and the shaker frame so delicate, many thanks for sharing at Stamping Sensations and We Love Stamping challenges.

B x

Elaine Stark said...

A beautiful pink card. I love the shaker style. Thanks for joining Passion for Markers. Elaine

Ilonka said...

What a beautiful card, thanks for sharing it with us at The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog.
Ilonka DT

Anet's Crafting said...

A fantastic shaker card Jinny. Love the pretty frame it let the beautiful image pop. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at The Paper Shelter. We would love to see you again ... Anet DT

Linda Mc Enery said...

Gorgeous colouring and such a beautiful card! Thanks for sharing this with us at The Paper Shelter, and for using one of our images!
Linda

Maria Nicotra Tinyworks said...

Thank you for joining challenge The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog DT Maria

Nat said...

My favourite colour! Gorgeous image and fab shaker card. Thanks for sharing at PFM
Natx

Vannessa said...

Very pretty shaker card Jinny. Thank you for joining in with the Paper Shelter's 13th Birthday Blog Hop. Hope to see you again soon!

Bella Création (Iza) said...

Beautiful Card! Thank you for participating in our special Blog Hop challenge for our 13th anniversary at The Paper Shelter. Good luck and I hope to see you again soon!
Iza DTx

Linby said...

This is so pretty and a great shaker card too. Thanks for joining us at We Love Stamping.

A Small Treat Bag for Creative Knockouts

Hey there and welcome. I hope you have a wonderful week so far. In today’s post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Creative Knockouts . T...