Pages

Thursday, December 7, 2023

Snow Much Fun Challenge at Creative Knockouts

Hey there and welcome. I hope you have a wonderful week so far. In this post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Creative Knockouts. The theme for the next weeks is “Snow Much Fun”, and Hetty Clare Art as our generous sponsor offers 2 images to one lucky winner, so I really hope you will find some time to join us.

To make this card, I started with covering my card base with dots of Crystal Stickles. While it was drying, I colored the image called Christmas Pony Present. After coloring it with Copic markers, I die cut the panel and also a piece of white card stock. I then used the darkest red shade to color the edges of the white card stock to match the image. Next, I adhered that using foam tapes. As a finishing touch, I applied more Stickles, and my card was done.

I hope you like how it turned out, and I really look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge!


Hugs,

Jinny


Stamp used: Christmas Pony Present (Hetty Clare Art)


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Calendar December Challenge Christmas Themed

Digi Choosday Challenge WK47 Anything Goes

We Love to Create Challenge #11 Anything Goes

Pattie’s Creations Challenge #213 Anything Goes

PIP Challenge 2348 Anything Goes

613 Avenue Create December Challenge Any Winter Holiday

Penny’s Paper-Crafty Challenge #561 Anything Goes

1 comment:

Wendy Jackson said...

Such a fun card and lovely colouring …the horse is so cute

Thanks so much for joining us on the Polkadoodles Digi Choosday challenge at Digi Choosday !

Love and crafty hugs from

Wendy (DT)

Buttons and Bows Challenge at Dream Valley

Hey there and welcome. I hope you have a fabulous day. In this post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Dream Valley . Our theme is “Butto...