Pages

Sunday, October 1, 2023

A New Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends

Hey there, I wish you all a very happy Sunday. In today’s post, I‘d like to share my DT creation for Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. The theme for the next two weeks is as always “Anything Goes”, and Alex Syberia Designs as our generous sponsor offers a $15 gift card to one lucky winner, so I really hope you will find some time to join us in the fun.

The gorgeous image I played with is called Be Girly. For coloring, I used alcohol markers. I spent like ages for coloring this digi because I tried to mix various shades of gray and black. It doesn’t really show in the picture, but I am happy with the final result. After coloring, I adhered the panel with foam adhesives onto my card base. Next, I glued a die-cut sentiment. As a final touch, I added some black gems, and my card was done.

 


I hope you like how it turned out, and I really look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge!


Hugs,

Jinny


Stamp used: Be Girly (Alex Syberia Designs)

 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamps Wednesday Challenge Anything Goes

Digi Choosday WK38 Anything Goes

Polkadoodles Challenge WK39 Anything

Gem of a Craft Challenge WK20 Anything Goes

Penny’s Paper-Crafty Challenge #556 Anything Goes

1 comment:

Renske said...

It is a great card and has beautiful colouring. Thank you for joining the Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge blog. Good luck with your entry.

Crafty hugs, Renske Penny's DT

A Feminine Gift Box for ‘A Place to Start Challenge’

Hey there and welcome. I hope your week got off to a fabulous start. In this post, I would like to share my DT creation for A Place to Start...