Pages

Sunday, October 15, 2023

A New Challenge at The Crafter’s Cafe

Hey there and welcome. I hope you have a wonderful day so far. In this post, I’d like to share my DT project for The Crafter’s Cafe. The theme is Flowers, and we have Beccy’s Place as our fabulous sponsor, so I hope you will join us in the fun.

The gorgeous image I played with is called Azaleas. For coloring, I used alcohol markers. I wanted to keep the card quite simple, so I die cut two background panels and added them onto my card base. After gluing the image and sentiment, my simple card was done.



I hope you like how it turned out, and I really look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge!


Hugs,

Jinny


Stamp used: Azaleas (Beccy’s Place)


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Catz Challenge #654 Monochrome

Digi Choosday WK39 Anything Goes

Penny’s Paper-Crafty Challenge #557 Anything Goes

Gem of a Craft Challenge WK21 Anything Goes

Polkadoodles Challenge WK40 Anything Goes

I Love ProMarkers Challenge #544 Anything Goes

PIP Challenge 2340 Anything Goes

3 comments:

Wendy Jackson said...

Such a pretty card Jinny and lovely colouring …. Love the lattice background

Thanks so much for joining us on the Polkadoodles Digi Choosday challenge at Digi Choosday !

Love and crafty hugs from

Wendy (DT)

Curly said...

This is one very stunning card, I love the layered lattice and your beautifully coloured flowers,
Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge this week,
we hope you will join us again,
Crafty hugs,
Bridget

Wendy said...

I LOVE this lattice background! It compliments your beautiful flowers perfectly! This is gorgeous! Thank you for sharing and playing along with Polkadoodles ~ Wendy

A Small Treat Bag for Creative Knockouts

Hey there and welcome. I hope you have a wonderful week so far. In today’s post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Creative Knockouts . T...