Pages

Sunday, October 15, 2023

A New Challenge at Creations in Pink

Hey there and welcome. I hope you have a wonderful day so far. In this post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Creations in Pink. Our theme is always “Anything Goes in Mainly Pink”, so just as long as you have MORE PINK than any other colors in your creations, you’re good to join in the fun. Our sponsor for this challenge is Ching-Chou Kuik, and I really hope you will play along with us this time around.

The gorgeous image I played with is called Girl in Spring. To color it in, I used alcohol markers. Then I adhered the panel onto my card base with foam adhesives. Next, I added white highlights with a gel pen. I wasn’t sure what sentiment to add, so I went with a hello die-cut greeting. As a final touch, I added some gems, and my card was done.

 


I hope you like how it turned out, and I really look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge!


Hugs,

Jinny


Stamp used: Girl in Spring (Ching-Chou Kuik)


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Catz Challenge #654 Monochrome

Ching-Chou Kuik October Challenge Anything Goes

Digi Choosday WK39 Anything Goes

Penny’s Paper-Crafty Challenge #557 Anything Goes

Gem of a Craft Challenge WK21 Anything Goes

Polkadoodles Challenge WK40 Anything Goes

I Love ProMarkers Challenge #544 Anything Goes

PIP Challenge 2340 Anything Goes

2 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A beauiful card
Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
My Blog

Wendy said...

What a beautiful card! Your coloring is amazing and I love the vellum behind your letters. Thank you for sharing and playing along with Polkadoodles ~ Wendy

Buttons and Bows Challenge at Dream Valley

Hey there and welcome. I hope you have a fabulous day. In this post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Dream Valley . Our theme is “Butto...