Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2021

Anything Goes Challenge at Creative Knockouts

Hey there and welcome. Today I want to share my DT project for Creative Knockouts. The theme for this week is Anything Goes, and Twinkle Lane Designs as our generous sponsor offers £8 voucher code (digis only) for one lucky winner, so I really hope you will find some time to play along with us!

To make this card, I started with inking up my card base with DI in Vintage Photo. I wanted to achieve a kind of ‘structured’ look, so I grabbed a sponge dauber to do that. While the card base was drying, I colored up the adorable image using Prisma colored pencils. This beautiful digi is called Autumn Girl, and the sentiment used on the card is one of those included in the set. The assembling process was pretty simple: First, I wrapped a piece of ribbon around the fall-themed DP and adhered that onto the card base. Then I glued down the panel. Next, I tied the bow. As I don’t have a bow maker, it always takes me like ages to tie a bow, but this time it really turned out beautiful :) As a final touch, I added some gems, and my card was done.

I hope you like how it turned out, and I really look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge!

Hugs,

Jinny


Stamp used: Autumn Girl Clipart


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

PIP Challenge 2146 Anything Goes

Digi Choosday Challenge #46 Anything Goes

Polka Doodles Challenge #46 Anything Goes

Color Crazy Challenge #45 Anything Goes

TTCRD Challenge Anything Goes

Creatalicious Challenge #223 Anything Goes (with optional use of ribbon)

10 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

So beautiful Jinny! Love the gorgeous Autumn colours. Great colouring and design, wonderful work!

Francesca said...

Very pretty card, love this image! Thanks for playing at Through The Craftroom

Tone K. said...

Really pretty card :)
Thanks a lot for joining us at Creatalicious! :)

Michelle B. said...

Autumn is my fave and I love how you've captured the rich colors with a touch of gold - beautiful card! So glad you joined us at Creatalicious Challenges!

Natalia Kuzak said...

I love your card! Colours and image match perfectly!
Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge!

Rose Andrew said...

Lovely card .. love the bow
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge
Good Luck
Rose DT

Kelly Schelske said...

How gorgeous Jinny! Love the rich fall colors!

Jackie C said...

Just perfect for the Challenge!
Great project!
Fabulous that you have shared this with us here at Colour Crazy.
Good luck and we hope you will come back again! Jackie DT Member xxx

Arteconpapelmaderaehilos said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining with us at Digi Choosday Crafting challenge. Good luck with your entry
Maritza DT

sweetpea said...

Great card. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Colour Crazy Craft challenge Janet DT

Feminine Challenge at Dream Valley

Hey there and welcome. I hope your week got off to a great start. In this post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Dream Valley . Our them...