Pages

Monday, November 1, 2021

Anything Goes Challenge at The Crafter’s Cafe

Hey there and welcome. Today, I want to share my DT project for The Crafter’s Cafe. The theme is Anything Goes, and Polka Doodles is our generous sponsor, so I hope you will find some time to join in the fun.

To create this card, I started with stenciling the card base using DI in Vintage Photo. While that was drying, I colored up the adorable image called Out and About - Honey Pie with Prisma colored pencils. As my color combo, I chose to go with fall orange and brown shades. I really wanted to keep the focus on the image, so all I did was to hand cut and adhere the image onto a piece of white card stock. Luckily, I then found some scrap orange card stock, which I used to back the panel. After stamping the sentiment, I applied Stickles, added lots of white dots, and the card was done.


I hope you like how my card turned out, and I really look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge!


Hugs,

Jinny


Stamps used: Out and About - Honey Pie (Polka Doodles), Birthday Buds (MFT)


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

As You Like It Challenge Critter or People (Even though I love both, I find it easier to color people. I also really struggle with coloring critter fur, so it’s people for me.)

StarStampz Challenge #27 Halloween/Autumn/Thanksgiving

Polka Doodles Challenge #44 Anything Goes

Gem of a Challenge #22 Anything Goes

Digi Choosday Challenge #43 Anything Goes

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Anything Goes

Creatalicious Challenge #222 Anything Goes

TTCRD Challenge Anything Goes

Color Crazy Challenge #42 Anything Goes

5 comments:

Sheryl said...

I really like this image she made me smile on this dark, wet, dreary day.
Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl xx
TTCRD DT

Kim said...

Adorable! I love this image. Thanks for sharing with us at Polkadoodles.

Jackie C said...

This has come together beautifully!
Love this entry, thank you for sharing with Creatalicious.
Good luck, we all hope to see you and your wonderful creations again!

Zw@@n said...

Beautiful card! I like the image and your colouring. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. xx Wilma

Ginny said...

So glad you're playing along with us on Star Stampz Challenge Blog. All the best!
--- DT Gina Ang---

Buttons and Bows Challenge at Dream Valley

Hey there and welcome. I hope you have a fabulous day. In this post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Dream Valley . Our theme is “Butto...