Pages

Friday, May 31, 2024

Smile/Be Happy Challenge at The Crafter’s Cafe

Hey there and welcome. I hope you have a wonderful day. I’m very late with the blog post, but I’ve been kind of under the weather throughout this whole month and even had some dreadful technical issues :-( But better late than never, so here it is :-) Our theme at the Crafter's Cafe for this time is ‘Smile/Be Happy’, and we have Dr. Digis and My Besties as our fabulous sponsors, so I hope you’ll find some time to join us in the fun.

For this challenge, I used an image from Dr. Digis called Baking Brian. Making masculine cards is always very challenging for me, so I just started with coloring the fun image with markers. After that, I decided to make a hexagon card, so the recipient can put it on display and have a look whenever he likes. After finishing the card base, I distressed the edges of my colored panel and matted it on blue die-cut cardstock. The personal message is hidden on the back part of the project.

 



I hope you like how it turned out, and I really look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge!


Hugs,

Jinny


Stamp set used: Baking Brian (Dr. Digi)


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Let’s Craft and Create Challenge #207 Baby Blue

Through the Purple Haze Challenge #215 Anything Goes

613 Avenue Create May Challenge AG/For the Kids

No comments:

A Thank You Card for ‘A Place to Start Challenge’

  Hey there and welcome. I hope this month got off to a fantastic start for you. In this post, I would like to share my DT creation for A Pl...