Pages

Friday, May 31, 2024

A Bookmark for Creative Knockouts

Hey there and welcome. I hope you have a wonderful week so far. In today’s post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Creative Knockouts. As I have been under the weather, I am behind with my blog posts, but I’m trying to catch up, so please bear with me :-) Our theme this time is ‘Anything Goes’, and Beccy’s Place as our generous sponsor offers $10.00AU gift voucher to one lucky winner, so I really hope you will find some time to join us.

For this challenge, I made a bookmark. The digi I used is from a set called Sweet Delights, and I colored it using markers. After coloring and fussy-cutting, I adhered the image and sentiment with foam tapes. The bookmark itself was actually made a while ago when I tried to use up a lot of my scraps. So, I have a nice stack of premade bookmarks in my stash, they only need the right image and sentiment to be finished off. And I think this image and sentiment look very nice on this bookmark, I’m pretty happy with the final result.

 


I hope you like how it turned out, and I really look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge!


Hugs,

Jinny


Stamps used: Sweet Delights (Beccy's Place)


I would like to enter this bookmark into the following challenges:

Beccy’s Challenges May Challenge

Digi Choosday WK20 Anything Goes

StarStampz Challenge 58 Anything Goes

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Anything Goes

2 comments:

Beccy said...

Oooh, this is lovely Jinny! You've done a wonderful job with the colouring, the berries look fabulous. I particularly like the highlights you added to give them that lovely shine.
Great idea for using up your scraps, and it makes a sweet little gift for someone special.
Cheers,
Beccy

Ginny said...

Very pretty bookmark, Jinny! So glad you're joining us in this Star Stampz Challenge. All the best!
--- DT Gina Ang ---
Star Stampz Challenge 58 - Anything Goes/Happy Birthday

A Thank You Card for ‘A Place to Start Challenge’

  Hey there and welcome. I hope this month got off to a fantastic start for you. In this post, I would like to share my DT creation for A Pl...