Pages

Sunday, November 19, 2023

A New Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends

Hey there, I wish you all a very happy Sunday. In today’s post, I‘d like to share my DT creation for Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. The theme for the next two weeks is as always “Anything Goes”, and Beccy’s Place as our generous sponsor offers a $10.00AU gift voucher to one lucky winner, so I really hope you will find some time to join us in the fun.

The adorable image I played with is from a set called Home For The Holidays. For coloring I used Copic markers and Prisma colored pencils. After hand cutting the image and sentiments, I glued a piece of patterned paper onto my card base. Then I adhered the image and sentiments with foam tapes. Next, I added some sequins. As a final touch, I adhered some gems on the eyes, and my card was done.

 


I hope you like how it turned out, and I really look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge!


Hugs,

Jinny


Stamp set used: Home For The Holidays (Beccy’s Place)


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Beccy's Place November Challenge - Christmas Themed

We Love Stamping November Challenge Christmas Characters

SheepSki Designs Challenge #80 Getting Ready For Christmas

Passion for Markers Challenge Week 716 Occasions Other than Birthday

Most Magical Time of the Year Challenge #14 Anything Christmas/Halloween Goes

Digi Choosday WK45 Anything Goes

Polkadoodles Challenge WK 45 Anything Goes

Gem of a Craft Challenge WK 13 Anything Goes

Penny’s Paper-Crafty Challenge #559 Anything Goes

Crafty Catz Challenge #659 Anything Goes

10 comments:

brenda said...

A very bright and cheery Christmas card, many thanks for sharing with us at We Love Stamping challenge.

B x

Beccy said...

You've done a wonderful job colouring the image Jinny, the colours are great and I love the extra sparkles! I also love the way you've done the sentiment... very clever!
Cheers,
Beccy

The Crafty Den said...

Another gorgeous card Jinny. The image is beautiful and your colouring is fantastic. Great job on the fussy cutting too. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Beautiful card, love the contrast by the cute image and the dark patterned paper! Thanks so much for joining us at We Love Stamping !

coldwaters2 said...

What a lovely colourful festive creation love the image you have used and the colours you have chosen thank you for joining us at We Love Stamping
hugs
lolo x

Helen said...

A great design beautifully coloured.

Thanks for joining us at Penny's Challenge Blog.

Helen x
DT

Curly said...

This is the cutest card, i love the gingerbread in Father Christmases glove,
Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge this week,
we hope you will join us again,
Crafty hugs,
Bridget CCDT x

Renske said...

Beautiful and great colouring. Love it. Thank you for joining the Polkadoodles challenge.

Crafty Hugs, Renske Polkadoodles DT

Mervi said...

Lovely and fabulous card.
Thank you for sharing at We Love Stamping;-))m

Wendy Jackson said...

Such a cute gingerbread card Jinny and lovely colouring

Thanks so much for joining us on the Polkadoodles Digi Choosday challenge at Digi Choosday !

Love and crafty hugs from

Wendy (DT)

A Small Treat Bag for Creative Knockouts

Hey there and welcome. I hope you have a wonderful week so far. In today’s post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Creative Knockouts . T...