Pages

Wednesday, November 15, 2023

A New Challenge at Creations in Pink

Hey there and welcome. I hope you have a wonderful week so far. In this post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Creations in Pink. Our theme is always “Anything Goes in Mainly Pink”, so just as long as you have MORE PINK than any other colors in your creations, you’re good to join in the fun. Our sponsor for this challenge is Di’s Digi Designs, and I really hope you will play along with us this time around.

To make my card, I dug deep in my digital stash. There I found this cute digi called 'It’ Rainig Love' from Fresh Brewed Designs (I think they are out of business). I started with stenciling the cloud background with Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide Ink. While it was drying, I colored the image with alcohol markers. Then I die cut a frame and colored that in using the darkest pink shade I had already used on the image. Next, I adhered all the parts onto the card base. After stamping the sentiment, I added some Stickles and white highlights, and my card was done.

 


I hope you like how it turned out, and I really look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge!


Hugs,

Jinny


Stamp used: It's Raining Love (Fresh Brewed Designs)


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Through The Purple Haze Challenge #210 Anything Goes

We Love 2 Create Challenge #10 Anything Goes

I Love ProMarkers Challenge #547 Love is in the Air

No comments:

Buttons and Bows Challenge at Dream Valley

Hey there and welcome. I hope you have a fabulous day. In this post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Dream Valley . Our theme is “Butto...