Pages

Sunday, September 17, 2023

A New Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends

Hey there, I wish you all a very happy Sunday. In today’s post, I'd like to share my DT creation for Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. The theme for the next two weeks is as always “Anything Goes”, and Pattie’s Creations as our generous sponsor offers 4 images to one lucky winner, so I really hope you will find some time to join us in the fun.

The gorgeous image that I played with is called Thinking of You. For coloring, I used alcohol markers. I kept the card simple because the image itself is bold and eye-catching enough. The colored panel, I adhered with foam tape on dark orange card base. As a final touch, I just added some gems, and my card was done.

 


I hope you like how it turned out, and I really look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge!


Hugs,

Jinny


Stamp used: Thinking of You (Pattie's Creations)


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Simon Says Monday Challenge Take Flight

SheepSki Designs Challenge #78 Make It Feminine

PIP Challenge 2336 Anything Goes

Digi Choosday Challenge WK 36 Anything Goes

I Love ProMarkers Challenge #542 Anything Goes

Mirtillamente September Challenge Anything Goes

Pattie's Creations Challenge #210 - Anything Goes

3 comments:

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Wonderful CAS creation! Beautiful colours!
Thanks for playing at I Love Promarkers Challenge.
Ileanaxx

Ilonka said...

What a wonderful card, thanks for sharing it with us at Sheepski Designs Challenges Blog.
Big hugs Ilonka DT

Roberta Cercato said...

I really like your project!
Thank you for participating in Mirtillamente's Challenge.
Hope to see you again.
Good luck!!
Roberta DT Mirtillamente

Buttons and Bows Challenge at Dream Valley

Hey there and welcome. I hope you have a fabulous day. In this post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Dream Valley . Our theme is “Butto...