Pages

Friday, September 15, 2023

A New Challenge at Creations in Pink

Hey there and welcome. I hope you have a wonderful week so far. In this post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Creations in Pink. Our theme is always “Anything Goes in Mainly Pink”, so just as long as you have MORE PINK than any other colors in your creations, you’re good to join in the fun. 

The image I played with is called A Little Bit Grumpy. To color it in, I used alcohol markers. The assembling process was simple: first, I die cut two striped background panels. Next, I adhered them diagonally onto the card base. After that, I added my image and some sequins. I left out the sentiment on purpose because I am going to write a personalized greeting later.

 


I hope you like how it turned out, and I really look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge!


Hugs,

Jinny


Stamp used: A Little Bit Grumpy (The Paper Shelter)


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Through the Purple Haze September Challenge Monochrome

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Make It Cute

PIP Challenge 2336 Anything Goes

Digi Choosday Challenge WK 35 Anything Goes

Penny’s Paper-Crafty Challenge #555 Anything Goes

1 comment:

Christin said...

Love your little grumpy girl;) Thanks for sharing at DigiChoosday! Christin

Buttons and Bows Challenge at Dream Valley

Hey there and welcome. I hope you have a fabulous day. In this post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Dream Valley . Our theme is “Butto...