Pages

Tuesday, August 15, 2023

The Crafter’s Cafe Challenge: Card #3

Hey there and welcome. I hope you have a wonderful week so far. In this post, I’d like to share my DT project for The Crafter’s Cafe. The theme is Colors From the Garden, and we have two generous sponsors for this challenge: SheepSki Designs and Olga Odynets.

The gorgeous image I played with is called Dahlias. For coloring, I used alcohol markers. I wanted to keep the focus on this beautiful image only, so I decided to add the sentiment by doing the eclipse technique. As a finishing touch, I just applied Crystal Stickles, and my card was done.

 



I hope you like how it turned out, and I really look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge!

 

Hugs,

Jinny


Stamp used: Dahlias (SheepSki Designs)


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

SheepSki Designs Challenge #77 Your Favorite Things (Eclipse Technique)

Simon Says Monday Challenge Use Your Favorite Technique (Eclipse Technique)

We Love 2 Create Challenge #7 Anything Goes

PIP Challenge 2332 Anything Goes

Digi Choosday Challenge WK32 Anything Goes

2 comments:

Bonnie Lynn said...

Gorgeous coloring!! Wow!! Thanks for joining us this week at Pammie's Inky Pinkies. Hope to see you again.

Helen said...

Amazing colouring and great idea with the sentiment.

Thanks for joining us at the SheepSki Designs Blog Challenge.

Helen x
DT

A Feminine Gift Box for ‘A Place to Start Challenge’

Hey there and welcome. I hope your week got off to a fabulous start. In this post, I would like to share my DT creation for A Place to Start...