Pages

Tuesday, August 15, 2023

A New Challenge at Creations in Pink

Hey there and welcome. I hope you have a wonderful week so far. In this post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Creations in Pink. Our theme is always “Anything Goes in Mainly Pink”, so just as long as you have MORE PINK than any other colors in your creations, you’re good to join in the fun. Our sponsor for this challenge is The Paper Shelter, and I really hope you will play along with us this time around.

The image I played with is called Daisies in Paradise. To color it in, I used alcohol markers. The assembling process was simple: after adhering a piece of patterned paper, I glued down my colored panel. As a finishing touch, I added three gems, and the card was done.



I hope you like how it turned out, and I really look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge!


Hugs,

Jinny


Stamp used: Daisies in Paradise (The Paper Shelter)


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Through The Purple Haze Challenge #207 Tic Tac Toe (patterned paper, stamp, something shiny)

SheepSki Designs Challenge #77 Your Favorite Things (gems)

Creative Inspirations August Challenge Fairies

Crafts Galore August Challenge Anything Goes

Digi Choosday Challenge WK31 Anything Goes

Polkadoodles Challenge WK31 Anything Goes

Gem of a Craft Challenge WK16 Anything Goes

The Paper Shelter Challenge - Anything Goes

2 comments:

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Wonderful creation! I love image and colours!
Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge August "ATG".
Ileanaxx

Paper Scissors Glitter said...

Such a pretty card Jinny, coloured beautifully, love the colours. Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations Jayne DT

A Feminine Gift Box for ‘A Place to Start Challenge’

Hey there and welcome. I hope your week got off to a fabulous start. In this post, I would like to share my DT creation for A Place to Start...