Pages

Saturday, July 15, 2023

A New Challenge at Creations in Pink

Hey there and welcome. I hope you have a wonderful day so far. In this post, I’d like to share my first DT creation for Creations in Pink. Our theme is always “Anything Goes in Mainly Pink”, so just as long as you have MORE PINK than any other colors in your creations, you’re good to join in the fun. Our sponsor for this challenge is Di’s Digi Designs, and I really hope you will play along with us this time around.

To make this card, I grabbed one of my favorite rubber stamps from Stamping Bella. It is called Bundle Girl Flower March, and I colored it with alcohol markers. To add the sentiment, I decided to do the eclipse technique. After adhering all the parts, I glued some gems. As a finishing touch, I applied Crystal Stickles onto my sentiment, and my card was done.

 



I hope you like how it turned out, and I really look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge!


Hugs,

Jinny


Stamp used: Bundle Girl Flower March (Stamping Bella)


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Stamping Sensations July Challenge Summer Flowers

We Love Stamping July Challenge Fabulous Florals

Let’s Craft and Create Challenge #197 Flowers

We Love 2 Create Challenge #6 Anything Goes

Mirtillamente Challenge #22 Anything Goes

A Perfect Time to Craft Anything Goes

Ching-Chou Kuik July Challenge - Anything Goes

Crafty Calendar July Challenge Anything Goes

Crafts Galore July Challenge Anything Goes

Through the Purple Haze Challenge #206 Anything Goes

Polkadoodles Challenge WK27 Anything Goes

8 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Such a pretty image, and so beautifully coloured Jinny. Love your use of the eclipse technique for the sentiment. Thank you for sharing with us at We Love Stamping this month, and using the theme
Blessings
Maxine WLS DT

Chris said...

A lovely clean design, cute stamp and fabulous colours/colouring. Love the placement of the sentiment and the effect of the eclipse technique.
Thank you for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
Chris
x

HilaryJane said...

Congratulations on joining that DT. Your pink creation is fabulous. love how you have done the sentiment too. I bet the sparkle is wonderful in real life. thanks for sharing it with us at we love stamping too xx

SarahR said...

Gotta love a Stamping Bella Bundle Girl! Love the CAS look with that touch of sparkle on the sentiment. Thanks for joining in with us at Crafty Calendar Challenge, Sarah - DT.
P.S. Congrats on the DT post.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is darling, a beautiful image and love you used the eclipse effect. Love this card. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at We Love Stamping. Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
Faith A DT

Roberta Cercato said...

Your project is really cute!
Thank you for participating in Mirtillamente's challenge
I hope to see you soon!
Roberta DT Mirtillamente

Dagmara Gorczyńska said...

Your work is so, so cute! I even love pink in your creation! <3

Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
~ DT Dagmara

Ines said...

Super:)Thanks for playing with us at Let’s Craft and Create :)Ines DT
http://inka-mojmalyswiat.blogspot.com/
https://letscreatechallenges.blogspot.com/http://

A Feminine Gift Box for ‘A Place to Start Challenge’

Hey there and welcome. I hope your week got off to a fabulous start. In this post, I would like to share my DT creation for A Place to Start...