Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Use some Flowers Challenge at The Crafter’s Cafe

Hey there and welcome. Today, I want to share my DT project for The Crafter’s Cafe. The theme is ‘Use some Flowers’, and we have Polka Doodles as our generous sponsor, so I hope you will find some time to join in the fun.

The gorgeous image I used on my card is called Snowdrop (so beautiful!), and I chose to go with the color combo yellow & purple. For coloring, I grabbed my Prisma pencils.


I hope you like how my card turned out, and I really look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge!


Hugs,

Jinny


Stamp used: Snowdrop, The Darling Buds


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Digi Choosday Challenge #11 Anything Goes

Color Crazy Challenge #10 Anything Goes

Gem of a Craft Challenge #6 Anything Goes

Polka Doodles Challenge #11 Anything Goes

Buttons and Bows Challenge at Dream Valley

Hey there and welcome. I hope you have a fabulous day. In this post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Dream Valley . Our theme is “Butto...