Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2022

Lots of Layers Challenge at Creative Knockouts

Hey there and welcome. In today’s post I want to share my DT project for Creative Knockouts. The theme for this week is Lots of Layers, and Twinkle Lane Design as our generous sponsor offers a £8 voucher code (digis only) for one lucky winner, so I really hope you will find some time to play along with us!

The image I used on this card is called Toadstool Homes, and I colored it up with my Prismas. Then I die cut the image using a sentiment die: I love the eclipse technique as it makes it so easy to create some interesting dimension. The rest was pretty simple to do: after adhering all the DP and the die cut layers, the card was done.


I hope you like how it turned out, and I really look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge!

Hugs,

Jinny


Stamp used: Toadstool Homes


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Digi Choosday Challenge Week#5 Anything Goes

Gem of a Challenge #3 Anything Goes

Color Crazy Challenge Week #4 Anything Goes

Polkadoodles Challenge Week #5 Anthing Goes

TTCRD Challenge Anything Goes

4 comments:

Marina Atsali said...

Love your card .Thanks for joining us over on the Digi Choosday challenge.

Jane Savage said...

Love that toadstool paper, so perfectly matched to the image!
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Gem of a Challenge! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things! xxx

Kelly Schelske said...

Oh this is fun Jinny! Love that fun fold and the background paper is fabulous! Great work!

Helen said...

A really cute design - love that patterned paper!

Thanks for joining us at the Colour Crazy Challenge.

Helen x

Buttons and Bows Challenge at Dream Valley

Hey there and welcome. I hope you have a fabulous day. In this post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Dream Valley . Our theme is “Butto...