Pages

Saturday, January 8, 2022

Celebrations Challenge at Creative Knockouts


HAPPY NEW YEAR! I wish you all the best for 2022!


In today’s post I want to share my DT project for Creative Knockouts. The theme for this week is Celebrations, and Pattie’s Creations as our generous sponsor offers 4 images for one lucky winner, so I really hope you will find some time to join us!

The image I played with is called Angelfish, and I colored it up using Prisma color pencils. The sentiment was computer generated. I kept this card really simple and just added Stickles around the edge.


I hope you like how it turned out, and I really look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge!

Hugs,

Jinny


Stamp used: Angelfish


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

PIP Challenge 2201 - Anything Goes

Digi Choosday Challenge Week #1 Anything Goes

Polkadoodles Challenge Week #2 Anything Goes

Gem of a Challenge #1 Anything Goes

5 comments:

LV Handcrafted said...

Lovely card! I love how clean and simple it is. Thanks for entering the Digi Choosday Challenge!! - Linh (DT)

Kim said...

Beautiful, clean and simple with fun fish. Thanks for sharing it with us at Polkadoodles.

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Fabulous card. Thank you for taking the time to join us over at Gem of a Craft Challenge. WE hope to see you again soon Alison DT x

Kelly Schelske said...

Lovely CAS card Jinny! Love the wee bit of sparkle around the edges, perfect touch!

Judy V said...

Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us at Gem of a Challenge!

A Small Treat Bag for Creative Knockouts

Hey there and welcome. I hope you have a wonderful week so far. In today’s post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Creative Knockouts . T...