Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2022

CAS Challenge at The Crafter’s Cafe

Hey there and welcome. Today, I want to share my DT project for The Crafter’s Cafe. The theme is CAS, and we have Dr Digi & Stampers Delights as our generous sponsors, so I hope you will find some time to join in the fun.

The image I used on my card is called Chibi Aidan Photo (Stamper’s Delight). For coloring, I grabbed my Prismas. As a final touch, I added faux stitching, and my card was done.


I hope you like how my card turned out, and I really look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge!


Hugs,

Jinny


Stamp used: Chibi Aidan Photo (Stampers Delights)


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

PIP Challenge 2202 Anything Goes

Digi Choosday Challenge #2 Anything Goes

TTCRD Challenge Anything Goes

Polkadoodles Challenge #3 Anything Goes

Gem of a Craft Challenge #2 Anything Goes

6 comments:

R's Rue said...

So cute.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Gorgeous card, Thank you for taking the time to join us over at Polkadoodles Gem of a Craft Challenge. We hope to see you again soon. Alison DT

Myriam said...

What a cool card!
Thanks for playing with us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Craft Challenge.
I hope to see you next time.
Hugs, Myriam
DT Polkadoodles

Lynn Dawson said...

I absolutely love this CAS card, the image is so adorable. Thank you for sharing your work.

Caroline said...

Wonderful card! Thanks for taking part in the Polkadoodles Challenge!
Caroline, Polkadoodles DT

Arteconpapelmaderaehilos said...

Lovely card! Thank you for joining with us at Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge. Good luck with your entry
Maritza DT

A Pencil Holder for Penny’s Challenge

Hi there and welcome. I hope you have a fantastic week so far. Today, I’d like to share my DT creation for Penny’s Paper-Crafty Challenge . ...