Pages

Monday, February 1, 2021

A New Challenge at the Crafter’s Cafe

Hey there and welcome. Today, I want to share my DT project for the Crafter’s Cafe. The theme is “Anything Goes”, and we have two wonderful sponsors: All Dressed Up offers 2 images, and My Besties offers 3 images, so I hope you will find some time to join in the fun.

The digi I used is called Besties Adorable Pets-Boy Doll 3. It’s such an adorable image and so much fun to color in. I decided to make a CAS card to keep the focus on the image only.



I hope you like how my card turned out, and I really look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge!

Hugs,

Jinny

 

Stamp used: Besties Adorable Pets - Boy Doll 3


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

StarStampz Challenge #18Stripes/Dots/Plaids

As You Like It Challenge-True Love or Fabulous Friends (I love making cards for my friends because they appreciate the time and love you put into the creations. This card is for my best friend whose son turned 5 a few days ago. I left out the sentiment, so she can write it for him :)

Allsorts Challenge Week 609-Four Legged Friends

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday-Anything Goes

TTCRD Challenge-Anything Goes

Lemon Shortbread Challenge #138-Anything Goes

5 comments:

brenda said...

A very sweet CAS creation, thanks so much for joining in with our 'Four Legged Friends' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Mummylade said...

So cute! Thank you for joining us this week at Allsorts Challenge

Tracy said...

Cute creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Lorraine said...

A fabulous cas card

Thanks for joining our challenge at As You Like It this time
Lorraine x

CreaMelanie said...

What a lovely card, great coloring! Thank you for joining the Star Stampz Challenge end good luck!
Hugs, Melanie DT

A Slide & Pop Draw Birthday Treat Box

Hey there and welcome. I hope you have a fabulous week so far. In today’s post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Creative Knockouts . Th...