Pages

Sunday, February 21, 2021

A Colorful CAS Card

Hey there and welcome. Today, I am sharing a CAS card. I first created a rainbow background using watercolors. Sadly, it did not turn out the way I want it to be, so I did some die cutting to save parts of that background. As a final touch, I added a bit of Stickles and lots of Glossy Accents, and my card was done.


I hope you like how it turned out and thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,

Jinny

 

Die used: Hello With Botanicals (Pinkfresh Studio)

 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Pinkfresh Studio February Challenge-Alphas & Words

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge-Favorite Technique (Die Cutting)

Creative Friday #275-Regenbogen

Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge #399-Any Occasion

HLS February Watercolor Challenge-Anything Goes

TTCRD Challenge-Anything Goes

8 comments:

Lindsey said...

Great save - the rainbow sentiment is terrific! Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

Crafting Queen said...

Great card, very striking colours. Thank you for joining TTCRD challenge. ANesha

Lea Lawson said...

Rainbow goodness! Thanks for playing along with our February challenge!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

I love how this has finished up hun, the rainbow colours are great! Nice save!!

Thank you for sharing with us at 'Happy Little Stampers Watercolour' this month
Stay safe
Hugs Shell xx

Sue - said...

A great save! Lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Happy Little Stampers Watercolor Challenge.

Silke said...

Such a beautiful colourful CAS card. Many thanks for joining us at Creative Friday.
Hugs, Silke

sidan said...

Eine schöne CAS card mit regenbogenfarbigen Buchstaben. Gefällt mir.
Danke für deine Teilnahme bei creative friday!

Papiertiger said...

Love the glitter in the colors...
Thank you for joining our Creative Friday Challenge.
Bye Scarlett

A Slide & Pop Draw Birthday Treat Box

Hey there and welcome. I hope you have a fabulous week so far. In today’s post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Creative Knockouts . Th...