Pages

Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Buttons and Bows Challenge at Dream Valley

Hey there and welcome. I hope you have a fabulous day. In this post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Dream Valley. Our theme is “Buttons and Bows”, and even though we don’t have any sponsors this time, I still hope you’ll find some time to join us.

For this challenge, I grabbed a Bugaboo image and colored it up with markers. Then I made the small gift box that is going to hold some money and sweets. As the recipient doesn’t like embellishments at all, I kept the whole box really simple. To add some interest, I adhered the image using foam tapes. As a finishing touch, I added two buttons. They are really tiny and don’t stand out too much in real life, so I think the recipient won’t be bothered.

 



I hope you like how it turned out, and I really look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge!


Hugs,

Jinny


Stamp used: Heels with Big Bows (Bugaboo)


I would like to enter this gift box into the following challenges:

As You Like It Challenge Favorite: Clean or Fussy (It’s definitely clean for me. I love to see and admire all the fussy creations made by other crafters, but whenever I try this myself, I just end up stressed.)

The Paper Funday April Challenge #64 Anything Goes

Pattie’s Creations Challenge #217 Anything Goes

Polkadoodles WK 16 Anything Goes

Gem of a Craft Challenge WK 8 Anything Goes

Digi Choosday Challenge WK 16 Anything Goes

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Anything Goes

1 comment:

MeSi said...

Perfect cover for a gift box! Thank you for sharing at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge. Hope to see you again!

Merja DT
My blog

A Feminine Gift Box for ‘A Place to Start Challenge’

Hey there and welcome. I hope your week got off to a fabulous start. In this post, I would like to share my DT creation for A Place to Start...