Pages

Thursday, December 10, 2020

Anything Goes Challenge at Creative Knockouts

Hey there and welcome. Today, I want to share with you my DT project for Creative Knockouts. This week’s theme is “Anything Goes”, and The Paper Shelter offers 3 images to one lucky winner, and that could be you, so I really hope you will find some time to play along with us!

The adorable image is called What a Mess. In this stamp set, you get black-outlined images, a pre-colored image, and even a matching paper. I decided to take the easiest way and chose to use the pre-colored image. Then I grabbed a piece of scrap die cut and ribbon and assembled them to make a bookmark.

I hope you like how it turned out, and I really look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge!

Hugs,

Jinny

 

Stamp used: What a Mess

 

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

TTCRDAnything Goes

Catch the Bug-Anything Goes

2 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Don't you just love it when there is a pre colored option?? Sometimes when time is short, it's the perfect option! Super cute bookmark Jinny!

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice thanks for sharing!

Feminine Challenge at Dream Valley

Hey there and welcome. I hope your week got off to a great start. In this post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Dream Valley . Our them...