Pages

Thursday, September 17, 2020

“Season” Challenge at the Crafter’s Cafe

Hey there and welcome. Today I want to share my DT project for the Crafter’s Cafe (this post is a bit late, but I’ve been under the weather, so sorry for that). Anyway, the theme is “Season”, and we have two wonderful sonsors: All Dressed Up offers 2 images, and Eureka Stamps offers 3 images, so I hope you will find some time to play along with us.

The image of my choice was Leaf Background (Eureka Stamps). After coloring, I die cut the sentiment and adhered the background to the card base. In my stash, I found some coral colored craft fun foam, so I also die cut the sentiment from it and added them to my card. After applying Diamond Stickles, my card was done.

 


I hope you like how my card turned out, and I really look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge!

Hugs,

Jinny

 

Stamp used: Leaf Background (Eureka Stamps)

Die used: Thank You (My Favorite Things)

No comments:

Feminine Challenge at Dream Valley

Hey there and welcome. I hope your week got off to a great start. In this post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Dream Valley . Our them...