Pages

Wednesday, July 1, 2020

My First DT Project for the Crafter’s Cafe

Hey there and welcome. Today I am so excited to share with you my first DT project for the Crafter’s Cafe Challenge blog. Our theme this time is “Anything Goes”. The fabulous sponsor is SheepSki Designs offering 3 images to one lucky winner, and that could be you, so I really hope you will find some time to play along with us!

The gorgeous image I used is called 50’s Chic image no 98. For me, a girl from the 50’s should wear a beautiful polka dot dress, so after coloring, I added all the dots with a white gel pen. I wanted to keep the card really CAS, so I die cut a border and colored it in with alcohol markers (the same colors that I used for the image). Then I adhered a thin strip of double-sided tape, added some embossing powder in the color Verdigris and heat set it. After gluing down the finished border, I added three gems and many white dots. Finally, I stamped the sentiment, and the card was done.
 


I hope you like how my card turned out, and I really look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge!
 
Hugs,
 
Jinny
 
 
 
 
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

No comments:

A Slide & Pop Draw Birthday Treat Box

Hey there and welcome. I hope you have a fabulous week so far. In today’s post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Creative Knockouts . Th...