Pages

Thursday, June 25, 2020

Favorite Color Combo Challenge at Creative Knockouts

Hey there and welcome. Today I want to share with you my DT project for Creative Knockouts. This week we want to see your “Favorite Color Combo” on your creations, and Hetty Clare is the fabulous sponsor offering 2 images to one lucky winner, and that could be you, so I really hope you will find some time to play along with us!
 
The image of my choice was Country Girl, and because I love to use bright colors, I went for blue & yellow. Before adhering the patterned paper, I inked the front of my note card with Salty Ocean Distress Oxide Ink which I used for stamping the sentiment as well. I then glued down the image directly to the card front. To finish off the card, I added some faux stitching around my colored image and my card was finished.
 


I hope you like how my card turned out, and I really look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge!
 
Hugs,
 
Jinny


Stamp used: Country Girl (Hetty Clare)


1 comment:

Kelly Schelske said...

What a gorgeous, cheery card Jinny! Love that sweet image and your color combo is great!

A Slide & Pop Draw Birthday Treat Box

Hey there and welcome. I hope you have a fabulous week so far. In today’s post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Creative Knockouts . Th...