Pages

Sunday, February 23, 2020

Quick and Easy Watercolor Background #2

Hello and welcome. I want to share with you how I made quick and easy watercolor backgrounds by using watercolor pencils.

The whole process of making this card can be found on my YouTube channel, so feel free to click HERE if you’re interested.


I hope you like how my card turned out.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Hugs,

Jinny


Dies used: Stylish Snowflakes (My Favorite Things)

Stamp set used: Snowfall of Blessings (My Favorite Things)


I am also entering this card into the following challenges:

Tuesday Throwdown Challenge #451: Use Your Favorite Color 
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Add a Sentiment
Creative Inspirations February Challenge: Anything Goes

No comments:

Feminine Challenge at Dream Valley

Hey there and welcome. I hope your week got off to a great start. In this post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Dream Valley . Our them...