Pages

Sunday, March 3, 2024

A Girly Gift Box

Hey there and welcome. I hope you are having a wonderful Sunday. In this post, I would like to share my DT creation for Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. The theme for the next two weeks is as always “Anything Goes”, and All Dressed Up as our generous sponsor offers 2 images for the lucky winner, so I really hope you will find some time to join us in the fun.

This time, I started with making the gift box. Next, I colored the adorable image called My Little Flower Girl with markers. After coloring, I added some white highlights and adhered the image using foam tapes. Although box is actually self-closing, I added some twine as embellishment.



I hope you like how it turned out, and I really look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge!


Hugs,

Jinny


Stamp used: My Little Flower Girl (All Dressed Up)


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Passion for Markers Challenge Week 728 Fabulous Florals

Crafty Catz Challenge #666 More Than One Fold

Crafty Challenge March Challenge More Than One Fold

Allsorts Challenge Week 770 Spring

All Dressed Up Challenge #148 Anything Goes

I Love ProMarkers Challenge #553 Anything Goes

Through the Purple Haze Challenge # 213 Anything Goes

Polkadoodles Challenge WK 8 Anything Goes

Digi Choosday WK 8 Anything Goes

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Anything Goes

We Love to Create Challenge #2 Anything Goes

10 comments:

Liz said...

A lovely creation, the image is so sweet. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week using the Spring option.
Liz xx

Liz said...

Popping back to say thank you for also sharing your beautiful project in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month.
Liz xx

Crafty KJ said...

This gift box is just gorgeous! Such a pretty image and your colouring is awesome! A great colour scheme too - love it! Thanks for sharing at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Karen x

The Crafty Den said...

Oh what a pretty gift box Jinny. I love the kraft card with the pink. The image is adorable and your colouring is perfect and the white highlights look fab. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers for our 'fabulous florals' challenge. Hugs, Denise x

SarahR said...

Hiya, I love ADU images and you've used such sweet colours to colour her with - she's adorable! Wonderful gift box as well. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Sarah - DT

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A really pretty, decorated gift box design for our challenge this week, thank you for joining us at Allsorts.
Lorraine

Billie A said...

Awesome box and image. So cute. thanks for sharing over at Crafty Catz

Wendy said...

What a beautiful box and adorable girl! I love the soft pinks! Thank you for sharing and playing along with Polkadoodles ~ Wendy

luvmycards.blogspot.com said...

What a unique box you created! Love the shape and the coloring you did on the image! Glad you joined in our Challenge at All Dressed Up Digital Stamps!!
Carolyn, DT

Aunty Sue said...

Fabulous gift box and thanks for sharing at All Dressed Up

A Small Treat Bag for Creative Knockouts

Hey there and welcome. I hope you have a wonderful week so far. In today’s post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Creative Knockouts . T...