Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2024

A Bookmark for Penny’s Challenge

Hi there and welcome. I hope you have a fantastic week so far. In this post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Penny’s Paper-Crafty Challenge. Our theme is always Anything Goes, so I hope you will find some time to play along with us.

The image I played with for this challenge is called Gnome Holding Carrots. After coloring with markers, I fussy cut it.    I had already made a bunch of bookmark bases out of DP scraps, so all I had to do was just to adhere my image onto one. I don’t like my bookmarks to be bulky, so I didn’t add any embellishments. As a final touch, I tied some twine, and my bookmark was done.



I hope you like how it turned out, and I really look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge!


Hugs,

Jinny


Stamp used: Gnome holding carrots (Polkadoodles)


I would like to enter this bookmark into the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Spring

Creative Moments Challenge #256 Flora and Fauna

We Love to Create Challenge #2 Anything Goes

Crafts Galore Encore March Challenge Anything Goes

Polkadoodles Challenge WK 11 Anything Goes

Digi Choosday Challenge WK 11 Anything Goes

Gem of a Craft Challenge WK6- Anything Goes

I Love ProMarkers Challenge #555 Anything Goes

1 comment:

Andree said...

A fabulously fun bookmark and an adorably cute gnome image.
Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore March Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck! x

A Small Treat Bag for Creative Knockouts

Hey there and welcome. I hope you have a wonderful week so far. In today’s post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Creative Knockouts . T...