Pages

Monday, March 4, 2024

Add Some Sparkle Challenge at Dream Valley

Hey there and welcome. I hope your week got off to a great start. In this post, I would like to share my DT creation for Dream Valley. Our theme this time is “Add Some Sparkle”.

For this challenge, I made a Halloween card because I am trying to stock up my stash of Halloween and Christmas cards. The image I used is called PUMPKINS No. 1. For coloring, I grabbed markers. I wanted to keep the card pretty CAS, so to finish off the card, I just added some orange and black gems as embellishments.

 



I hope you like how it turned out, and I really look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge!


Hugs,

Jinny


Stamp used: PUMPKINS No. 1 (Mirtillamente)


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Mirtillamente Challenge #29 Anything Goes

Digi Choosday WK 8 Anything Goes

Polkadoodles Challenge WK 8 Anything Goes

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Anything Goes

2 comments:

Stellalena said...

So so beautiful. Great coloring.
Thank you for taking part in the Mirtillamente challenge!
Good luck and I hope to see you again.
Alena DT Mirtillamente

Lorraine A said...

Super cute card Jinny :-) the pumpkins are hilarious!! haha, love this! :-)

Congratulations you have won the $25 gift certificate on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Please email us at simonsayschallenge@hotmail.com to claim your voucher
Luv
Lols x x x

A Small Treat Bag for Creative Knockouts

Hey there and welcome. I hope you have a wonderful week so far. In today’s post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Creative Knockouts . T...