Pages

Friday, March 15, 2024

A New Challenge at The Crafter’s Cafe

Hello there and welcome. I hope you have a fantastic week so far. In this post, I would like to share my DT project for The Crafter’s Cafe. The theme is ‘Food’, and we have Beccy’s Place as our generous sponsor, so I hope you will join us in the fun.

For this challenge, I made a masculine card. The image and the sentiment I used are from a set called French Fries, and I colored it with markers. Next, I die cut two lacy borders and colored them with the darkest blue shade that I had used on the image. After assembling and adhering all the parts, I added white highlights. As a finishing touch, I glued some sequins, and my card was done.




I hope you like how it turned out, and I really look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge!


Hugs,

Jinny


Stamp set used: French Fries (Beccy’s Place)


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

As You Like It Challenge Monochrome or Colorful (I like it colorful and love to use rainbow colors. To make this card, I limited myself to just three colors + neutrals.)

SheepSki Designs Challenge #84 Anything Goes

Polkadoodles Challenge WK 10 Anything Goes

Digi Choosday Challenge WK 9 Anything Goes

Gem of a Craft Challenge WK 5 Anything Goes

5 comments:

Chrissy said...

I love all the bright pretyy colours and those chips look good enough to eat, fabulous fun card..
Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge this fortnight at As You Like It..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Wendy Jackson said...

Such a fun card and lovely colouring of the fries…love the bright colours x

Thanks so much for joining us on the Polkadoodles Digi Choosday challenge at Digi Choosday !

Love and crafty hugs from

Wendy (DT)

Zw@@n said...

Great card! I love the colours and the image is beautifully coloured. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. xx Wilma

Rachael said...

This card made me smile - its all you can ask for is for cripsy fries! ha ha. Thanks for joining our challenge over at Polkadoodles, I hope you'll play along again soon!

Helen said...

Great card - those chips look good enough to eat!

Thanks for joining us at the SheepSki Designs Challenge Blog.

Helen x
DT

A Small Treat Bag for Creative Knockouts

Hey there and welcome. I hope you have a wonderful week so far. In today’s post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Creative Knockouts . T...