Pages

Monday, March 4, 2024

A New Challenge at A Place to Start

Hey there and welcome. I hope your week got off to a fantastic start. In this post, I would like to share my DT creation for A Place to Start Challenge Blog. The theme for March is Anything Goes with optional twist "It's Hip to be Square". Even though we don’t have a sponsor for this challenge, I hope you will still find some time to join us.

For this challenge, I made a shadow box square card. I’ve never made shadow boxes before because they seemed to be too complicated. But the process was actually much easier than I thought. The image and sentiment are from a set called Clover Patch Ants, and I used markers for coloring.

 


I hope you like how it turned out, and I really look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge!


Hugs,

Jinny


Stamp used: Clover Patch Ants (Doodle Pantry)


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Challenge March Challenge More Than One Fold

Crafty Catz Challenge #666 More Than One Fold

Passion for Markers Challenge Week 728 Fabulous Florals

Allsorts Challenge Week 770 Spring

Colorful Options March Challenge Green

Polkadoodles Challenge WK 8 Anything Goes

Digi Choosday WK 8 Anything Goes

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Anything Goes

Pattie’s Creations Challenge #216 Anything Goes

Crafts Galore Encore March Challenge Anything Goes

10 comments:

Dena J said...

So colorful and fun! I love that sentiment. Thank you so much for sharing at Allsorts this week.

Crafty KJ said...

Wow, this shadow box card is just gorgeous! Love the image and your colouring is fab - especially love the white highlights you've added! Such a beautiful sentiment too! Thanks so much for joining in with my challenge this week at Passion for Markers. Hugs, Karen x

Chana Malkah said...

WoW! The coloring of the image is just fabulous! I think you did an excellent job in your first shadow box creation!
Very nicely done, indeed!
Hugz,
Chana

The Crafty Den said...

What a fantastic shadow box card Suze. The image is beautiful and your colouring is perfect. Great sentiment too. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers for our 'fabulous florals' challenge. Hugs, Denise x

Linda Mc Enery said...

Such a great design and I love the sentiment. Adorable image and brilliant colouring! Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Markers!
Linda

Jennifer said...

I love that sentiment! What a great idea to put the frame around your cloverleaf.

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A colourful and fun card design for our challenge this week, thank you for joining us at Allsorts.
Lorraine

Wendy said...

Beautiful sentiment sand coloring! Thank you for sharing and playing along with Polkadoodles ~ Wendy

baileyrosy.com said...

Such a gorgeous card. I love the coloring and great sentiment. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Colorful Options.

Marie

Beverley said...

Gorgeous card, I love the image. Thanks for joining in our challenge over at Crafty Calendar.
Bev x

A Small Treat Bag for Creative Knockouts

Hey there and welcome. I hope you have a wonderful week so far. In today’s post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Creative Knockouts . T...