Pages

Friday, March 15, 2024

A New Challenge at Creations in Pink

Hey there and welcome. I hope you have a fabulous week so far. In this post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Creations in Pink. Our theme is always “Anything Goes in Mainly Pink”, so just as long as you have MORE PINK than any other colors in your creations, you’re good to join in the fun.

For this challenge, I used a very detailed image from Hannah Lynn Art. After coloring with markers, I added my sentiment. As embellishments, I applied Glossy Accents here and there to simulate bubbles. It was hard to capture on the pictures, so they are almost invisible, but in real life those clear bubbles look really pretty.

 



I hope you like how it turned out, and I really look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge!


Hugs,

Jinny


Stamp used: Hannah Lynn Art


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

We Love Stamping March Challenge Feminine

Polkadoodles Challenge WK 10 Anything Goes

Digi Choosday Challenge WK 9 Anything Goes

Gem of a Craft Challenge WK5 Anything Goes

I Love ProMarkers Challenge #554 Anything Goes

Creative Inspirations March Challenge Anything Goes

Crafty Catz Challenge #667 Anything Goes

PIP Challenge 2410 Anything Goes

5 comments:

brenda said...

She really is a pretty image and such patients to colour all the intricate detail, many thanks for sharing with us at We Love Stamping challenge.

B x

Mervi said...

Stunning colouring and pretty card!
Thank you for sharing at We Love Stamping;-))m

Paper Scissors Glitter said...

Pretty image and coloured beautifully. Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations Jayne DT

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such a very pretty creation. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at We Love Stamping.
Hugs
Cathy
xxx

sweetpea said...

Lovely card. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Crafty Catz challenge Janet DT

A Small Treat Bag for Creative Knockouts

Hey there and welcome. I hope you have a wonderful week so far. In today’s post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Creative Knockouts . T...