Pages

Thursday, February 29, 2024

A New Challenge at Creative Knockouts

Hey there and welcome. I hope you have a fabulous week so far. In today’s post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Creative Knockouts. The theme for the next two weeks is “Anything Goes”, and StarStampz as our generous sponsor offers 3 digis to one lucky winner, so I really hope you will find some time to join us.

For this challenge, I made a gift box. After making the slider box, I colored in the adorable image called Spring Sunshine. To decorate the lid, I made a mini easel card. I left out the sentiment on purpose, so I can add it when needed.



I hope you like how it turned out, and I really look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge!


Hugs,

Jinny


Stamp used: Spring Sunshine (StarStampz)


I would like to enter this gift box into the following challenges:

Crafty Catz Challenge #666 More Than One Fold

StarStampz Challenge #55 Anything Goes

Digi Choosday WK 7 Anything Goes

PIP Challenge 2408 Anything Goes

Polkadoodles Challenge WK 7 Anything Goes

Gem of a Craft Challenge WK 4 Anything Goes

I Love ProMarkers Challenge #553 Anything Goes

Through the Purple Haze Challenge # 213 Anything Goes

We Love to Create Challenge #2 Anything Goes

2 comments:

Renske Neutel said...

What a great gift box. Thank you for joining the Polkadoodles challenge this week. Good luck with your entry.

Crafty Hugs, Renske Polkadoodles DT

sweetpea said...

Brilliant idea. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Crafty Catz Challenge Janet DT

Buttons and Bows Challenge at Dream Valley

Hey there and welcome. I hope you have a fabulous day. In this post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Dream Valley . Our theme is “Butto...