Pages

Thursday, February 15, 2024

A New Challenge at The Crafter's Cafe

Hey there and welcome. I hope you have a fantastic week so far. In this post, I’d like to share my DT project for The Crafter’s Cafe. The theme is ‘Travel’, and we have SheepSki Designs and My Besties as our generous sponsors, so I hope you will join us in the fun.

To make this card, I started with stenciling the card base using Distress ink in Broken China. While it was drying, I colored the adorable image called Flower Car. Next, I fussy cut the image and also die cut my sentiment and some flowers. After assembling and adhering all the parts, I added white highlights and Crystal Stickles, and my card was done. 



I hope you like how it turned out, and I really look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge!


Hugs,

Jinny


Stamp used: Flower Car (My Besties)


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Polkadoodles WK 5 Anything Goes

Digi Choosday Challenge WK 5 Anything Goes

PIP Challenge 2406 Anything Goes

Mirtillamente Challenge #28 Anything Goes

1 comment:

Stellalena said...

A very beautiful and lovely card. Love the flowers.
Thank you for taking part in the Mirtillamente challenge!
Good luck and I hope to see you again.
Alena DT Mirtillamente

Buttons and Bows Challenge at Dream Valley

Hey there and welcome. I hope you have a fabulous day. In this post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Dream Valley . Our theme is “Butto...