Pages

Sunday, February 18, 2024

A Monochrome Get Well Card

Hey there and welcome. I hope you are having a wonderful Sunday. In this post, I would like to share my DT creation for Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. The theme for the next two weeks is as always “Anything Goes”, and we have Beccy’s Place as our generous sponsor, so I really hope you will find some time to join us in the fun.

The image I played with for this challenge is from a set called Under the Weather. For coloring, I used markers. To keep the card CAS, I just framed my panel and added three sequins as embellishments.


I hope you like how it turned out, and I really look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge!


Hugs,

Jinny


Stamp set used: Under the Weather (Beccy’s Place)


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Stamping Sensations February Challenge Animals, Birds, or Creatures

Creative Moments Challenge #255 CAS

Polkadoodles WK 6 Anything Goes

Digi Choosday Challenge WK 6 Anything Goes

Mirtillamente Challenge #28 Anything Goes

5 comments:

Linby said...

A great CAS layout and the sequins are the perfect balance to the fab image. Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.

brenda said...

Such a fun card, just makes you smile, many thanks for sharing and joining us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

Stellalena said...

OMG this dragon is so lovely. Very cute card.
Thank you for taking part in the Mirtillamente challenge!
Good luck and I hope to see you again.
Alena DT Mirtillamente

Marjeta said...

OMG! What a fun image. Super card. Thanks for playing with us at Creative Moments.

Dora said...

What a great image. Very pretty card. Thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations

Buttons and Bows Challenge at Dream Valley

Hey there and welcome. I hope you have a fabulous day. In this post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Dream Valley . Our theme is “Butto...